Advanced technology Rice Bag Filling Machine is provided for packing rice quickly and easily in the desired packaging weight. This high-tech machine is available with modern features to fill different numbers of bags per hour in safe and speedy manner. It is developed using high-end bag placer and automatic dispenser as well as sealer. It comes with high-tech features to pack a vast range of packaging materials from 500 gms, 1 Kg, 2 Kgs, 5 Kgs, 25 Kgs to 50Kgs. Rice Bag Filling Machine is developed to fill the material by drawing from the hopper using the gravity feeder having two or three flap gates. The machine runs on standard alternating voltage ranging between 415 to 440 volts with an input frequency of 50/60 Hertz. It is in high demand due to its capability to run efficiently for longer period without any risk of damages. Get this high speed Rice Bag Filling Machine with minimum order quantity of 1 unit.
Features of Rice Filling Machine
- Large-sized inlet hopper to carry or move large volumes of rice grains.
- Accurate measure of the grains in the desired quantity with the help of its advanced weighing system.
- Sturdy bag clamping mechanism to hold the bag in its place during the filling process that helps to eliminate material waste.
- Controlled release of materials to avoid underfilling and overfilling.
- High-performance dust collection system to maintain high cleanliness.
- An interactive and simple control panel makes it easier to set operational parameters.
- Safety features for mechanical and electrical systems to prevent accidents.
- Sturdy construction using stainless steel and cast iron that give high rigidity.
Technical Specification of Rice Filling Machine
- Weighing range: 5 Kgs to 75 Kgs
- 5kg @ 7 bags/min
- 25kg @ 5 bags/min
- 75kg @ 3 bags/min
- Bag holding: pneumatic, suitable up to 75Kgs
- Compressed Air required: 6kg/sq.cm.
- Accuracy: +/- 35grams.
- Bag type: open mouth
- Construction: Contact parts SS
- Structure MS powder coated
FAQs: Rice Bag Filling Machine
What is a rice bag filling machine?
Rice Bag Filling Machine is a high speed packaging solution designed to fill different-sized rice grains in plastic and jute bags in required amounts. It is commonly used in the agriculture and food industries to produce a large number of sealed rice bags. The machine can be used in small as well as large-scale facilities due to its scalability. This sturdy machine is in high demand due to high productivity and zero material waste.
How does a rice bag filling machine work?
The working of the Rice Bag Filling Machine involves the following steps:
- The very first step is the placement of bags to be filled with the filling mechanism.
- The materials to be filled are loaded into the hopper with the help of a vertcal conveyor.
- Transfer of materials from hopper to weighing system to dispense calculated amounts of rice.
- After weighing the rice is dispensed into the bag with the help of a filling mechanism.
- When the beg is filled it is then sealed or sewed to prevent spilling of materials.
- The bag is removed from the machine and goes for a quality check to ensure it has the correct weight and is sealed properly.
Is the filling process in Rice Filling Machine is adjustable to achieve different bag weights?
The Rice Bag Filling Machine is known for its high flexibility during the filling process. It comes with premium-grade drives making them capable to adjust various parameters such as filling rate, volume, and speed, which allows you to fill bags of different sizes. The advanced control system and sensor-based weighing system of this unit make it easier for a single operator to control operational parameters.
How do I maintain the rice bag filling machine for optimal performance?
- Make yourself familiar with the manual and maintenance guide provided by the manufacturer before working on the machine.
- Perform regular cleaning with an abrasion-free brush and compressed air to efficiently clean the machine components.
- Do an inspection to check if there are any damaged mechanical and electrical components to eliminate the risk of accidents.
- Use lubricating agents over movable mechanical components to ensure smooth and noiseless operation without risk of material wear.
- Tighten the loosened fasteners to avoid excessive vibrations.
- Train the operator to safely operate the machine.
Are there any environmental considerations related to using the rice filling machine?
The key environmental aspects that need to keep in mind while working on Rice Bag Filling Machine are:
- Energy consumption: Go for machine models that require less energy to perform a complete filling process.
- Material usage: Use bags made up of biodegradable or recyclable materials to reduce environmental pollution.
- Waste generation: Practice proper waste management practices to minimize the bad impacts of waste on the environment.
- Chemical usage: The rice filling process may involve some preservative chemicals to improve shelf life. It is advised to use chemicals with zero toxins and harsh chemicals.