Liquid Drum Filling Systems are mainly utilized in chemical, paint, adhesive, fermentation, and brewing industries. They consist of a filling nozzle attached to a piping assembly, weighing cum barrel placing platform with pneumatic lifting, and a digital reader. These systems have the capability of making drums of 30 to 50 kilograms and can be availed in manual, semi-automatic, or automatic operation. They can fill up to 50 drums per hour, depending on the size and type of machine.
Chemical producers and suppliers regularly seek Liquid Drum Filling Systems to assist the efficient and precise filling of drums with a wide range of chemical substances. Furthermore, organizations in the food and beverage industries use these systems to fill drums with various liquids such as sauces, oils, juices, and other food-grade substances.
Features of Liquid Drum Filling Systems
- The Liquid Drum Filling Systems allow for the quick and accurate filling of drums with liquid items.
- These systems are intended to consume less power,
- They show cost-effectiveness and lower energy consumption during operation.
Get a Close Look at Drum Filling System.
Drum Filling System Specifications :
- Capacity - 50kg./ltr. to 300kg./ltr.
- Fill Accuracy - Better than + / - 0.2% FSO
- Display - 0.5 mm height (7 segments LED)
- Load Sensor - Strain Gauge Based Load sensor
- Fill Mode - Auto/Manual
- Number of Fillings - 1 fillings per 4 to 5 minute ( Depends on the flow available )
- Filling Valve - SS with Teflon Lining
- Operating Temp - 5-50 degree C
- Operating Pressure - 6-8 bar
- Power Supply - 230 V AC, 50 Hz +/- 10%
- Platform Size - 500 x 500 mm and 750 mm x 750 mm
- Roller conveyor for unloading drum - 750 mm x 1200 mm standard for unload filling drum 230kg
- Roller conveyor on platform size - 750 x 750 mm
- Roller diameter - 50mm
Applications of Drum Filling Systems :
Drum filling systems have a wide range of applications, making them perfect for filling various substances such as oil, liquids, chemicals, and bitumen.
FAQs : Liquid Drum Filling Systems
What type of material is utilized to build the Liquid Drum Filling Systems?
High-quality Stainless Steel is used in the construction of the Liquid Drum Filling Systems.
what is the capacity of these Systems?
The capacity of the Liquid Drum Filling Systems is 30-50 Kg/hr.
Is the device automatic?
These are Semi-automatic liquid drum filling systems.