Sigma Instrumentation is a Gujarat, India-based manufacturer, supplier, and exporter of Valve Bag Packing Machine that is specially designed for large-scale industries for accurate and precise packaging of various types of products. This high-speed packaging unit is commonly used for the packaging of free-flowing materials in granular and powdered forms.
The machine operates through a series of precise and automated steps. The automated valve mechanism of this machine makes it easier to discharge materials to be filled in calculated amounts. Top-grade alloyed steel, cast iron, and other heavy-duty engineering materials that give high rigidity and strength to withstand harsh industrial conditions. The offered Valve Bag Packing Machine can be delivered to our customers as per order placed by them at a reasonable price.
- Consistent and precise filling of various-sized bags that result in improved product integrity and reduced wastage.
- High-performance weighing systems make it easier to measure the weight of bags.
- Smart and intelligent controller to easily adjust the filling speed and volume.
- Advanced dust control to maintain high cleanliness within the facility.
- Easy loading and unloading of bags.
- User-Friendly control panel making it easier to operate the machine. |
- Ideal for various types of free-flowing materials such as granules, small solids, and powders.
- Reliable safety system to ensure safe and efficient functioning.
Valve Bag Packing Machine Specifications:
- Forming Species: Bag Moulding
- Driven Type: Pneumatic
- Packaging: Cartons
- Capacity: 200-300bags/Hour
- Power Consumption: 440 V AC
440 V AC
FAQs: Valve Bag Packing Machine
What types of products can be packed using this machine?
The offered Valve Bag Packing Machine is a versatile packaging solution that is in high demand within various industrial applications for the efficient filling of various types of products. Some of the common examples are:
- Food Industries: Cereals, food grains, powdered milk, small frozen products, candies, and more.
- Pharmaceutical Products: Raw as well as processed pharmaceutical products such as ingredients used for preparation, tablets, and capsules.
- Cosmetic and Personal Care Products: Granular, powdered, liquid, and viscous products such as talc, creams, shampoos, lotions, and conditioners.
- Agriculture: Various types of agricultural products such as grains, fertilizers, plant growth promoters, herbicides, and more.
What are the advantages of using a Valve Bag Packing Machine?
The offered Valve Bag Packing Machine offers several advantages:
- The machine comes with a fully automated control system which leads to increased efficiency and productivity.
- Reduces labor costs and increased throughput making it suitable for large-scale industries.
- This machine is capable to fill bags with high precision and accuracy to prevent underfilling and overfilling.
- Valve Bag Packing Machine is equipped with a dust control system to maintain high cleanliness within the industries where it is going to be used.
- Airtight sealing to prevent leakage and spoilage that helps to maintain the integrity of the materials to be packaged.
- Improved efficiency, low power consumption, reduced labor, and minimized material wastage result in low operational costs.
Is operator training required to operate Valve Bag Packing Machine?
- It is required to provide training to the operators before working on the machine to effectively and safely perform filling operations. The training module includes:
- Familiarize the operators with different components which include the weighing system, inlet hopper, feeding mechanism, bag sealing mechanism, and control panel.
- Guide operators with safety procedures which include the use of personal protective equipment, emergency shutdown protocols, and handling potentially hazardous materials.
- Familiarize yourself with the process cycle which makes it easier to control speed, target weight, and sealing time.
- Identify issues such as improper filling, damaged sealing, inaccurate weighing, and more to perform troubleshooting.
- Train your operator to perform basic maintenance activities and cleaning procedures.
What maintenance is required for these machines?
Regular maintenance is required to keep the Valve Bag Packing Machine in its optimal state. Some of the key tasks that need to perform to maintain the machine include:
- Remove debris, dirt, dust, and spilled materials to protect the machine from impurities that affect the performance of the machine.
- Application of Lubricants on moving components to reduce friction which results in smooth operation.
- Inspection: Regularly inspect the machine for signs of wear, damage, or misalignment. Check belts, chains, gears, and other components for any issues that might affect their functioning.
- Check for loose components such as fasteners to prevent accidents.
- Replace components such as seals, belts, bearings, and electrical elements.
- Clean dust from electrical components such as switches, sensors, and motors to ensure safe functioning.