Valve Bag Filling System is a high-speed packaging solution specially designed for industrial facilities such as food, pharmaceutical, chemical, agrochemical, and more for filling dry powdered or granular substances. This highly efficient and convenient machine is capable to produce bags with high precision and accuracy. The body and components of this machine are fabricated by using top-quality alloyed steel and cast iron that gives high rigidity and strength to bear harsh operational conditions. Valve Bag Filling System is highly versatile making it suitable for various types of materials. Get this energy-efficient machine as per your requirements at a reasonable and low price.
- Bag Placement: The machine comes with a reliable bag-holing mechanism to position the bags in the desired position before the filling process.
- Inlet Hopper: The hopper installed within the machines allows you to store large volumes of materials to be filled as well as ensure easy dispensing during the filling of bags. and dispenses the material to be filled into the bags.
- Weighing System: A sensor-based weighing system equipped with this machine ensures precise and accurate filling of materials.
- Filling Spout: This sturdy filling nozzle ensures efficient filling without the risk of material spillage.
- Dust Collection: It also comes with a high-performance cleaning system to maintain a dust-free environment.
- High Capacity: Capable to fill different-sized bags with high speed that leads to high productivity.
Valve Bag Filling System Specifications:
- System: Valve Type Bag Filling Machine
- Capacity: Max 50 kg, 20 kg
- Output: 6-8 bags per hour powder / granule
- Dimension: L-1500 mm X w- 1500 mm X H 2900 mm approx
- Accuracy: +/-0.2%
- Number of Filling: 1-2 Bags / min for granule, 1-2 bag / min Powder
- Filling Valve: Screw Motorized & Pneumatically operated Gate
- Features of the control Panel: coarse & fine set, weight set, bag count, LED Display, Start Stop control
- Weight Sensor: Load Cell
- Dimension: L-1800 mm X w -1200 mm X H 2700 mm
- Power: 230v AC, 50Hz
FAQs: Valve Bag Filling System
What are the benefits of using a valve bag filling system?
Valve Bag Filling System offers various advantages that make them highly demanding within various industries. Some of the key benefits are:
- Efficient and Fast Packaging: The high-speed filling mechanism of this machine is capable to fill raw materials in bulk with high precision.
- Reduced Labor Costs: The fully automated operation of this machine eliminates the need for manual labor.
- Clean and Dust-Free Operation: This machine comes with a dust-collecting mechanism that helps to reduce airborne impurities during the filling operation to maintain high cleanliness.
- Versatility: Suitable for various types of materials and bags.
- Cost-Effective: Low power consumption, less maintenance, and reduced labor result in improved cost efficiency.
What types of materials can be filled using a valve bag filling system?
A valve bag filling system is a versatile machine that can be used in industrial sectors such as agriculture, minerals, construction, chemicals, food processing, and more. This machine is capable to fill many different types of materials in various physical forms:
- Granular: corn, seeds, coffee beans, pulses, rice, wheat, sugar, salt, and fertilizer.
- Powder: Fine free-flowing powdered substances such as cement, gypsum, flour, powdered food additives, and pharmaceutical powders.
- Pellets: Small solid materials which include plastic pellets, animal feed pellets, and silica beads.
- Aggregates: Construction-grade materials such as sand, gravel, and concrete mix.
- Minerals and ores: Materials produced on mining sites like silica sand, talc, coal, and various types of minerals in moisture-free forms.
Is the valve bag filling system suitable for food-grade materials?
Yes, the Valve Bag Filling system is suitable to fill various types of food and beverage products. This industrial machine is designed as per food standards making it compatible with food products. The components of this unit are provided with a food-grade non-stick coat to prevent any damage to food products by eliminating the risk of material sticking. The food-grade coating also helps to prevent the reaction of food products with the machine surfaces which helps to maintain the integrity of the material.
What are some common industries that use valve bag filling system?
The versatility of the valve bag filling system makes it highly demanding within various industrial sectors. Some of the common examples are:
- Chemical Plants.
- Food and Agriculture.
- Mineral processing.
- Pharmaceutical and nutraceutical.
- Plastic product manufacturing.
- Cement and aggregate manufacturing, and more.
Can the valve bag filling system handle different bag sizes and weights?
The filling and weighing system of the offered valve bag filling unit greatly improves the filling capacity, speed, and fill volume. It is equipped with automated control units that are fabricated by using premium-quality sensors resulting in precision filling at variable speeds. The advanced weighing mechanism of this machine allows you to adjust the weight of materials to be filled by changing the volume discharged through the spout nozzle.